Saturday, August 31, 2024

Saturday Thoughts

Weight this am - 179.0 

Treadmill - 65 minutes at 2.4 for 3.54 miles

Pilates - 11 minutes Abs

I loaded the other monologue for auditions.   Just need to run them into the ground now.    

Scale is staying at 179 - although I do need to go nude for that reading.   Made a southwestern chicken soup today with the leftover chicken breast.    It's yummy

I am definitely noticing more hunger this week.   Usually I would feel that on Monday or Tuesday and it's hitting me already.    I do want to finish these 4 weeks holding strong in the 170's (even if it's just at 179)  These 10's definitely feel like their own land.   It feels more like going backwards to go up into a different 10 than it does to fluctuate pounds within a 10.   Like....Wobbling between 180 - 182 feels more acceptable than wobbling between 179 and 181 - even though it's the same 2 lbs.    

ANYway.   I'm looking forward to seeing how I react to the .50 on Wednesday.

Tomorrow or Monday I'm going to sum up my 0.25 journey.   Look back at the symptoms and reactions.  What happened over the past 4 weeks.   All of that. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments: