Friday, August 30, 2024

Officially Hit 10lbs

 Weight this am - 179.0 - 10 pounds baby!   And I am now into the 170's.

Treadmill - 64 minutes at 2.5 for 3.56 miles

I WILL do pilates today dangit.   LOL

Right now I'm going to take a break and have a salad though.    Then work on audition monologues. 

Ok....yeah I didn't do Pilates.    But I did go back and look through my food and weight logs.    The early fluctuations don't correspond to anything so those were probably the water/inflammation shifts.   I also don't see specific spikes with Keto bread so I'm going to experiment with that later.   See if after a period of not having anything with gluten those affect me at all, or if the extra fiber acts as some sort of barrier.

I do see spikes with noodle soup and white bread/pretzels so that's something to keep an eye on.



No comments: