Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Wegovy Wednesday - Week 3 Day 1

 Week Three of 0.25

Weight this am 180.2 - down almost 9lbs and less than a lb from seeing the 170's

Waist - 40.5  - down 1.5 total and 1 from last week's measurement of 41.5

Upper arm - 13.5 - down .5 

Hips 46.8 - down almost an inch from 47.5

Right thigh - 25 - down an inch

Did NOT get to the park this morning.   I'll hop on a treadmill later.    I DID figure out that I canNOT have more than one glass of wine.  🤢 I had about 2-3 while chatting with a friend and woke up super nauseous and sick at 4am.     10/10 Do Not Recommend.   I'll stick with my seltzer and occasional 2-3oz mini-glass.

I got to 10K steps today.  No Pilates.   Shot day is tired day.   

Tomorrow is Mark's Birthday and we'll be doing some cleaning up upstairs so I can get on top of Appen work.   

Then the final night of the DNC    This whole thing has been just a non-stop JOYfest.   It's so uplifting and hopeful.   

We Are Not Going Back



No comments: