Saturday, August 17, 2024

Happy Re-Birthday To You

Happy Re-Birth Day to you
Happy Re-Birth Day to you
Happy Re-Birth Day Dear Daughter
Happy Re-Birth Day to you

 My darling Rowan started her gender affirming meds this morning.   This is official start of transforming her outside so that it matches her inside truth.  So today, we celebrate.

Weight this am - 183.0

Treadmill Walk - 60-ish minutes at 2.2 (3 miles)

Will do Pilates later.   I've got 1500 steps left to hit day 4 of 8k.   

Today I need to do my job searches for unemployment (probably my last check) and then tomorrow I'm looking into Appen again.   It's time. 

Day 4 of 8K steps 

Finished the livingroom so other than a few random piles (glasses for tree etc) the downstairs is at a base clean for the main areas.   I need to do the half bath and the Laundry Room but we have other concerns.

Rowan's friend needs a place to live since their parent kicked them out.    We are going to offer them the guest room but that means cleaning the whole upstairs.   We need to get that done within the next 2 weeks.   

It is never dull here.   

Going to go log food on MFP and then take a break for a bit.    I'm not sure I'm getting to Pilates today but that's ok.   I can do every other day. 



1 comment:

Chantal said...

Love every single part of this post!