Monday, August 26, 2024

I Saw A SEVEN

 Weight this am - 179.8 - I SAW A SEVEN.    0.8 lbs left until I hit 10 pounds down

Treadmill - 60 minutes at 2.4 for 3.41 miles

Spent part of the morning trying to find ANY pharmacy with .25 or .5 of Wegovy in stock.    Sam's Club has one of each so I called my GP to get the script transferred to them.    I'm still waiting to hear back. 

Just called and the doctor hasn't sent it over yet !!!    Because I needed stress.   That's great for my cortisol levels....HAHA not.

Today should see day 4 of 10K steps and maybe I'll add in another segment of Pilates.   Maybe not.   We'll see.    Will definitely do at least the abs.

Doctor finally called my script over to Sam's Club and Miracle of Miracles they still had the single .50 in stock.   I now have my next script.   

Did NOT get to an extra Pilates today but I did do my:

Pilates (Abs) 11 minutes

Day 4 of 4 - 10K steps.

I am exhausted and stressed after today.   I have 2 monologues to memorize for auditions but I'm going to start that tomorrow when I have a brain.

No comments: