Friday, August 16, 2024

Pilates Day

 I'm making a commitment to add at least a 10 minute pilates segment today.   After my walk I will need to review the videos on the server but I definitely want to start adding different ab exercises now that we are in week 2.    The 10 minute ab section of my pilates video should be a perfect next step.   I'll check back once I've accomplished that.

Yesterday evening I had Beef Pho and Jasmine tea for dinner.   Of course I ate very little of that (although I did have a slice of keto bread with peanut butter before bed.   

Weight this am - 183.6  It's slowing down but I expected that.    I also expect another jump somewhere around Monday/Tuesday if the trend stays the same.  

Hit almost 10k steps yesterday.    I'm going for 8K again today so we'll see.    About to jump on the treadmill so I'll catch back up later

Ok.  It's later

Treadmill Walk - 60 minutes at 2.2 for 2.88 miles

Pilates - 10 minutes

Day 3 of 8k steps

Beef with black bean sauce and rice

Salad with egg

Curry with brown rice.

I'm...happy.    Overall I am just content and low-key happy.    I think in addition to quietening my anxiety this is actually working on my depression.    Whatever it is...I'll take it.


 

No comments: