Sunday, August 18, 2024

Grocery Day

 Weight this am - 183.4  

Treadmill - 43 minutes at 2.2 for 2.08 miles

Day 5 of 8K steps

Grocery Shopping today so my treadmill walk was definitely shorter.    I'm within 500 steps of 10K though so that's good.  

Tomorrow is Dentist for me.   Then labs for Rowan.  Then call billing for PP to credit the overcharge for future visits.

We may NOT now have an extra person.  Apparently them having a place to go has made their parent give them a year.   We'll see how that goes.   They know our door is open if this isn't what they are hoping for.  

Food is going good today.   Off to cook some steak for dinner.   Haven't had steak since I started the meds so we'll see how that goes.    

I'm not worried about the weight flux, I just look forward to seeing how everything trends.  

Two more days until Dose 3

No comments: