Thursday, August 29, 2024

Titanic Thursday

 Weight this am - 181.0 - aaarrrrgggghhh   sigh

Treadmill - 60 minutes at 2.5 for 3.5 miles

I'm wondering if gluten is the culprit.    I had it the past 2 days.    If I have NCGS that might explain the weight gain and diarrhea.    I've been avoiding most bread products since I started except for the occasional slice of Keto bread.  Let's see what things look like tomorrow.   

It's frustrating because I SAW the 170's just briefly and now it feels like a teaser.    Oh look...there's a seven...NAH back up we go.   I don't think I can take too much 'back up' right now.

Doing a reading of Titanic tonight.   It's the last Chaos Theatre read.   The end of an era. 

Need to do my pilates today since I missed yesterday.   I also need to start working on upstairs. 

Going to work on sticking to my salads and light meals.   Oh and continue to drown myself in water....LOL.  

No comments: