Tuesday, August 20, 2024

A Walk In The Park

 Weight this am - 181.6

Walk In The Park - 2.85 miles in 1 hour

Went with Rowan to the park this morning and walked the Bike/Walk Path.   A little less distance than my 60 minutes on the treadmill but I tell you what, I'm almost done with my daily step goal.  

The DNC ran SUPER LATE last night but omg was it uplifting.    It's the first time I've seen one and this was definitely the year for it.   

I am probably going to take a wee nap/lie down because MAN was it hot outside even at 7am.   

Will do Pilates later today and tomorrow R and I are probably hitting the trails again.   

Day 7 of 8K steps - Goal Accomplished

Set a new goal of walking 10K steps for 4 days (not in a row)

Pilates done.   Took a nap.   Having Tacos for dinner.    I'm taking a break from my Smart Watch for a bit.  

Dr appointment on Friday to discuss dosage.    Dentist appointment on Saturday.

Dose 3 is tomorrow.    Off to get ready for another night of DNC



No comments: