Saturday, August 10, 2024

Wegovy Train is chugging along

 No real side effects today.    Sleep was decent.   I'm noticing that while I don't specifically have "food noise" my brain does have noise.    Usually 5000 thoughts going on all over the place.    What I've noticed since Wednesday is that it almost feels like I have a low static or cloud surrounding my head.   My "thought noise" is dampened, which means my brain feels quieter and calmer.    I'm dealing with life without the extra stress.   

On to today:

Weight this am - 185.8   HOWEVER I logged it as 186 because there was some scale hovering

Treadmill - 43 minutes - I went up in speed from 2.0 to 2.1 for 1.87 miles.   I'm going to increase speed every couple of days until I get back to 3.5 and then I may look at adding some incline.   

Right now I'm staying on treadmill but I want to look at adding Pilates for toning next week.

Had a BLT this morning and looking at making some broccoli/cauliflower cheese soup tonight.   I know that my calories are low but I want to listen to my body and only eat when hungry.   

This weekend my plan is to finish getting the downstairs cleaned so I can workout in the living room.  Today I'm trying to get everything back to zero so tomorrow can focus on the last bit of the living room. It's been a journey but the house was overdue for a deep-clean anyway.    I'm hoping to work on my shelves next week and then I can focus on organizing my library.    

Looking forward to the rest of this crazy train-ride and definitely planning on focusing on the journey.



No comments: