Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thursday Meet-Up

 Weight this am - 172.4   I would really appreciate this trending downwards again sometime soon.  

Treadmill - 52 minutes at 2.5 for 3 miles

I'm feeling like I did when the scale was getting close to the 70's.   SUPER impatient and just really wanting it to continue to trend down (even slowly) instead of the see-saw effect.    It's like 171 was a tease and then the scale goes...nope.  rebound.  

Tonight is supposed to be a meet-up with a secular group down in Old Town.   Should be fun, hopefully.   

Looking over my charts and I know the thigh measurements aren't totally accurate. I'm pretty sure I was measuring higher up for a while there but that's ok.   It's still something to track. 

I have definitely adapted to the medication because I am hungry much more frequently.   I'm having more trouble falling asleep too.    However the desire to drink anything is still suppressed, which is great.   I was definitely drinking way too much.   I think it was a leftover from 2016 and then the 2020 lockdown.   

Breaking Habits. 

No comments: