Sunday, September 8, 2024

Audition Time Again

 Weight this am - 176.4 

A jog back up again.   Probably from the pizza.   I haven't done anything with heavy carbs in a long time.   Although it was to be Gluten Free...which doesn't mean lower carb.

Tonight is the audition for Steel Magnolias.   We'll see.  I've got the two monologues memorized.   I'm honestly a bit ambivalent.  If I get in, great! because M'Lynn is a bucket list role.  If I don't, I don't.   I have this journey to really focus on right now. 

Treadmill - 50 minutes at 2.7 for 3.08 miles

Audition went decently.  I'm not totally displeased.  Could have been better but it's hard to perform a monologue for the first time with a week to memorize.   Callbacks are Tuesday if they have them and casting the end of the week.   

No comments: