Monday, September 2, 2024

Happy Labor Day

 Weight this am - 178.6 - up a jog but not all the way.    

Treadmill - 60 min at 2.6 for 3.62 miles

Grocery day today, at least partly.   We forgot that Costco was closed so that will have to be another trip.

We made a meal list for the week:  Broccoli/Cauliflower cheese soup - Egg Roll in a Bowl - Chili Verde

I decided that we needed to come up with 3 meals with leftovers each week and plan their days.  Because with this med if I don't have a planned meal then I have no motivation to cook and I don't actually even think about what to eat...LOL.   It's a learning curve.  

Ran my monologues.   They are flowing pretty well.    Also picked up some bralettes for Rowan.   First Bra for the new daughter.   

Started Chili Verde.   Tomorrow dinner is run.

No Pilates today but step goal was met and I'm over 10K as well.

Also got our updated Covid vaccine.   If you haven't done this...what are you waiting for?

No comments: