Thursday, September 12, 2024

Got to Keep On Moving

 Weight this am - 174.8

Treadmill - 46 minutes at 2.5 for 2.69 miles

I need to get back to it.   Too many days break from my self-care routines (walking, Pilates, etc)  

OH I bought skin care stuff on Monday when I had my flu shot.   This is day 3/4 of using them (morning is day 3, evening is day 4)   

I definitely can't eat as much in one shot and there are a lot of things that just, when I think of them, don't sound at all good.   I'm definitely more tired with this level.   I may need to take an extra dose of B12.

I'm under 175 but just barely.  It's tough.  I want to see my body really change one one hand, but on the other I don't want to lose TOO fast and have trouble keeping it off or issues with my body not adapting correctly.  ugh  I'm just really ready to retire some clothing.   

No comments: