Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday = Blah Day

 Weight this am 174.4 - doing the jog up again.   Last had that back on the 8th.   

Treadmill - 50 minutes at 2.5 for 2.89 miles - At least I did it.   

I.  Am. Just. SOOO.  TIRED.    blah.  

I wonder if the sleep and tired are related to alcohol.  I've had a few more this past week.   Trying to get through the already open wine before it gets bad.   

Tomorrow I need to start calling pharmacies about the 1.0.   I can feel the weight loss stalling a bit and these lower doses just seem to always be out.   I'll be asking about the .5 and the 1.0.   I'm honestly ok staying on the .5 if necessary but I really feel like I'd rather hover on 1.0 since I can always jump up from that to maintenance doses.   

I just don't want to be frantically calling again AFTER I get my script.   I'd rather call now and go into the dr with where to submit it.  

No comments: