Saturday, September 7, 2024

A Meeting of Maenads

 Weight this am - 175.6 

I got to color in some more squares on my chart this morning!   I'm only 0.6 away from ticking off my first goal as well.    Can't wait.   

The Maenads got together today for Lunch.   Technically it's our book club but it's really more than that.   We all bonded over "The Chapin Incident" in Measure for Measure and our love of reading, and we have been friends since.   It was so lovely to spend time with them again, it's been too long.   

Definitely a higher calorie day.   Although my pizza was supposed to be Gluten Free.   We'll see how that goes.  Especially since today was a No Treadmill day.

I am 'barely' starting to see a difference in my clothing as well.   Some things are just starting to fit again.   It's been sooooo long since I've been in the 160 so I'm really looking forward to getting out of the 7's.   I KNOW that I just got back into the 7's but the 180s has been something I think I spent a lot of time denying in my own head.  The 170's were a bit more real.  

Patience.

No comments: