Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Bookstores and Brunch

 Weight this am - 172.6

No Treadmill 

And back up we go.   Tomorrow is shot day so that weight will be my final check-in for weight this week.   We'll see what the numbers bring.  

Arietta and I went to a used bookstore In. A. House.   It was lovely.    Just a winding labyrinth of tomes.    Arietta got a Very Expensive edition of The Hobbit.

Then we had lunch at Flower Child.   Afterwards we went to Barnes and Noble and I replaced my missing copy of Shogun. 

I also removed myself from someone on Facebook.     She posted a rather *punch down* comment about people on Wegovy/Ozempic.   When I called it out and shared my struggle her response was "I was just joking".   When I responded that those of us experiencing this really don't find it amusing,  she doubled down in her reply and then changed her post to almost blame anyone who might be offended.    Never once took any responsibility for her words.   That isn't something or someone I need in my life right now.  

Last dose of 0.5 tomorrow!



No comments: