Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Refocusing - Week 6 Day 1

 Weight this am - 175 

Starting the new week the same.   Looking back I lost 2.8lbs last week.  

I could NOT sleep last night.  I definitely had one of my panic episodes.   Last night was the first time I had hard liquor since starting this so I thiiiink that could be it.    That was the last of the gin in the house so I definitely can't do that again.    

I am exhausted today.   And a bit sad.   I did not get cast in Steel Magnolias.   I'm not UPSET.   It was a fair audition and I did well but not exceptional.    Apparently the universe really wants me to just focus on this journey right now.    sigh    It is what it is.   I'm going to take the day to be sad and self-care, give myself permission to be fully in my feelings.   Then tomorrow I will get up and get cracking on the NOW.    

I have things I need to do for me and I can't put them off.    

Tomorrow we start cleaning upstairs and getting back to moving forward and not wallowing.   

175 is the new beginning.   I'm ready to tackle the next 10.   

No comments: