Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Debate Day

 Weight this am - 175.0 

Finally hit my first goal.   That one has been there for over a year.   Ever since I saw over 175 on the scale.  Honestly it feels more like a starting point than a goal but I'll take what I can get.   Set my next mini at 169 and then 165.    My real mini is 165 but the first one is 20lbs down and into the 160's...again...FINALLY.

So this is then end of week 5 and 14lbs down.   That's an average of 3lbs a week.   I can live with that.   It means 2 more weeks for me to get to 169 but as long as there is progress things are looking up. 

No treadmill today.  I was feeling rather run down from my vaccine and I know I missed B12 drops recently as well. 

The debate was something else.   45 is SUCH a buffoon.    I drank too much (for me, now, on Wegovy) but I didn't OVER-drink (two G&T's and a glass of wine the whole evening).   

New Week tomorrow.

No comments: