Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Moving On Up - To 0.50 - Week 5 Day 1

 Weight this am 177.8 - holding steady. 

Stats for the start of Week 5:
                    SW - 189.0
                    CW - 177.8
                    MG - 175 (mini-goal)
                    GW - 125

Starting this month in the 170's

Took my shot at about 9am on an empty stomach.   I didn't have the quiet brain reaction after the shot but my brain appears to be staying kinda quiet.    Covid vaccine reaction also appeared to be gone this moring

BOY am I NOT HUNGRY.   I had a half bowl of my southwest chicken soup and a 1/4 cup of dried cranberries today and that's it.    I'm starting to feel like I *should* eat but my brain isn't interested.   Although my stomach just felt a bit empty so it's definitely time.  

No Treadmill today since I prefer to take it easy when I go up a dose.   I did get some walking in while taking Rowan for job interviews though.   Good enough. 

No real symptoms with this dose so far.   Which is awesome.   We'll see how we do as I get into it but so far there is nothing really to report.



No comments: