Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Last Day of 0.5 - Last Day of Week 8

 Weight this am - 170.6

Treadmill - 50 min at 2.7 for 3 miles  4 incline for .5 mile - 3 incline for .5 mile - 2 incline for .5 mile

It's a new number day.   Tomorrow I post my 2nd "Reflections" and start my next dosage up.    At least the 'down-up-down-up-up-down-up-down" keeps ending on a slightly lower "down".     I'll know tomorrow what my total loss is for this 4 week period.   I mean, I'd be THRILLED if I saw a six...I'd be excited if I got to check off my final square of post-Jan-2022 data.   But so long as I'm ending the week lower than I began...I'm happy.   

Did a bit of light weights and crunches as well.   I'm trying to add a wee bit of other toning.   And yes...I did light about doing a DVD...but I DID add lots more incline to my walking.   Every little bit, right?

Tomorrow we round another bend in the Wegovy Journey.   I'm looking forward to more good things

No comments: