Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thursday Thoughts

 Weight this am - 169.2

Exercise - 21 Day Fix Day 2

I knew it.   Of course the weight is back down...lol.   I'd really like to see a bit more movement on the scale.  I've been averaging in at closer to a pound a week and I'd really love to see a few more 2lb weeks.   We'll see how it goes. 

I've switched up the exercise scheduling a bit.   Doing HIIT days 1, 3, and 5 on either Mon OR Tues depending on week.   Doing HIIT days 2, 4, and 6 on Thurs OR Friday.   Doing Day 7 on Sat OR Sun.    This gives me the ability to NOT do HIIT the day BEFORE weigh in.    

Today was arm day.   My upper arms REALLY need the toning so that's awesome.   I'm still modifying a lot.   If I can't do an exercise I just switch out to something else for that minute.   Like today was push-ups.  I tried and got about 3 in before it stopped being possible.   So instead I got up and did bicep curls.   I'm not going to force the impossible when I can make progress with the doable.    

Taking it a bit easier this week since next week is cleaning and I can totally see that being much more strenuous.   

No comments: