Saturday, October 5, 2024

HIIT = OUCH!

 Weight this am - 170.2

Treadmill - 52 min at 2.5 for 3 miles

Even with the hot bath last night I woke up sore.   Didn't realize it until I tried to stand up.   My thighs, specifically inner thighs are Sooooo Sore.   That's also why the scale is up.  Water retention and inflammation from the work out.    It's all good.  Hopefully this will be the push to get me at or under 169 so I can update everything.     I'm losing a bit of hope that I'll hit 165 by my anniversary but I'll keep on pushing.   

I'm reflecting on yesterday and I think that a lot of it is that I am angry with myself for getting to this size.   I need 'me' back.   

Going out tonight to see a friend for their birthday.   I'm going to do at least a little bit with my weights and crunches before we head out. <Update: did NOT do weights and crunchs>   Hopefully tomorrow brings a better number.

No comments: