Friday, October 4, 2024

New Exercise = Shake Shake Shake

 Weight this am - 169.4

Exercise:  21 Day Fix - Day 1 - Full Body Cardio HIIT - 35 minutes

Every muscle in my body is vibrating and I almost puked during the cool down stretch.   LOL   And I haven't even eaten yet!     Switching it up.

Inching ever closer to that mini-goal.   I'm so ready for my next set of progress photos.   COME ON 0.4 POUNDS.   Lets goooooo!!!

Forgot to mention the new symptom I noticed this morning...hiccups.   This is like the 3rd or so time it's hit me since Wednesday.    They are not long, only like 5-10 total and then done.   They are not violent like some hiccups are, just light ones.   But they come apropo of nothing and I don't normally have hiccups unless I have wine (which has not been the case).     It's an interesting symptom. 

So...remember that play I mentioned way back in week one?   I found out today that they had to replace an actor with a family conflict.     Now I live literally FIVE minutes from the theatre, memorization is my super power and have exactly ZERO things going on.    They called in someone who not only lives over half and hour away but who works full time and is in another production that is running concurrently with this one (afternoons instead of evenings).   She's skinny though so there's that <eyeroll>

But sure, tell me again that size wasn't a factor.  

No comments: