Thursday, October 3, 2024

IT'S A SIX

 Weight this am - 169.6 !!!

Treadmill - 46 minutes at 2.8 for 3 miles - no interval

OMG.   It is finally a SIX.   I have not had a six on the scale since before I had Covid.    I am FINALLY below my last 2022 weight.     Thank you 1.0!

Pre-Covid here we come!    

I need to remember that I should exercise BEFORE I eat.    I normally do but I got distracted this morning.   At least I did get it in.  

Still no real interest in food.   I can feel the subtle signals that tell me I'm hungry but I don't want to eat just to eat. 

I am .6lbs away from my next progress photos and setting my next goal.   I'm going to move it to round numbers (160 then 150) because once I hit 150 I'm shifting to 5lb goals and photos. 

Let's see what tomorrow does.






No comments: