Tuesday, October 8, 2024

It's a FIX day - End of Week 9

 Weight - 169.2

Exercise - 21 Day Fix Day 1

Holding steady at just over 169.    Maybe tomorrow will put me at or below the full 20lbs.   At least I've SEEN it.   Today was also the start of my 21 Day Fix inclusion.   Friday will be Day 2 followed by Day 7 this and every Sunday.    I will possibly try out the 10 min ab addition on one of my Treadmill days.    

I'm definitely starting to feel a bit...um...vibratey?  I guess is a word.    Like my thyroid meds might be a hair too high and I'm operating on a higher vibrational frequency than normal.   But only a teeny bit.   We have a full evaluation coming up next? week.   So we'll see where all the numbers are.    It'll be interesting to navigate that because I definitely don't want to drop dosage too fast.   

Ready to hit up week two of this 1.0 dose.   I'm really loving it. 

No comments: