Monday, October 7, 2024

Get into the Groove

 Weight this am - 169.2

Treadmill - 44 minutes at 2.8 for 3 miles

I was expecting the jump up.   I was lightly dehydrated this morning.  It's still a good start and we'll see how the week goes.

This is the unknown weight decade.   My last pre-covid weight was 160.   My first post-covid weight was 173.   The decade of the 60's happened over the course of one month.   Once I hit my next mini-goal of 159 I will be back in mostly familiar territory.   This feels like the point where I have to grit my teeth, put my nose to the grindstone and all of those familiar axioms.    On that note...

Exercise routine will switch up this week.   21 Day Fix has 7 different workouts meant to be rotated through Monday through Sunday (or whichever equivalent week alignment works or you)   With my reaction to Day 1 I don't want to overload myself.   Consequently I will be breaking it out like this: 2 days a week plus Day 7 every Sunday.   Day 7 is a Yoga/stretching day.   It's meant as a recovery.   
The schedule will look like this:
                    Week 1 =  4 Treadmill days - 21 Day Fix - 1 & 2 -  21 Day Fix 7 on Sunday
                    Week 2 =  4 Treadmill days - 21 Day Fix - 3 & 4 -  21 Day Fix 7 on Sunday
                    Week 3 =  4 Treadmill days - 21 Day Fix - 5 & 6 -  21 Day Fix 7 on Sunday

Then I can repeat that schedule.     My Fix days will Tues and either Thurs or Fri <depending on how I feel after my injection on Wed.  

I'm so ready to be back in a body I at least remember.   

No comments: