Monday, January 18, 2010

And the Exodus begins...

The wheels are starting to turn and things are being set in motion.  

We have 2 checks to start a *moving expenses*  bank account.   My kitchen dinette set has been passed on to the same person who gave us the 2nd car.   My massage chair has been sold.    My friends are probably going to buy our outdoor table/chair set. 

Things are starting to leave...starting to move on.   The exodus is beginning...and I'm ok with it.

I sat down the other week and changed my thinking...instead of saying we *have* to leave Kauai...I have made it a choice.   We CHOOSE to leave...because we do not choose to stay under these circumstances.    I can't always control events but I AM in charge of how I react to them.  

There is a lot more inner peace that way.  

I am the captain of my destiny.

1 comment:

Brian Jude said...

Above all else, maintain gratitude for where you are, where you have been, and where you are going. Your current rocky path is just a rough section of your complete path to abundance. Let it teach you all you need to know. One day you will see that you wouldn't want it to happen any other way.